Auto Accident Attorney Bloomington IL
Never Feel Stuck with an Auto Accident Attorney in Bloomington IL
After a car collision, the last thing on anyone’s mind is the legal implications of said collision. However, getting on top of your accident is crucial if you want to be able to claim compensation. And if you aren’t able to claim compensation in a reasonable amount of time, you’ll miss your opportunity. Thus, you’ll be stuck out of work and out of pay. So, to prevent you from ever becoming stuck, you can trust the auto accident attorney Bloomington IL turns to. Talk with the Law Office of Damon Young.
With experience in auto accidents and all variety of personal injury cases, Damon Young and his team deliver clients robust representation for all manner of claims. Acquiring evidence, talking with insurers and presenting your case in court are only a few of the legal matters Damon and his team engage in. We look at your case from every angle and come to conclusions that best represent your interests and get you the most compensation possible.
When the Need for an Attorney Becomes Apparent
Not every car accident requires an accident attorney to get involved. However, it’s always a good idea to at least address a lawyer to determine whether your situation requires more legal finesse. Otherwise, be on the lookout for these signs, as a lawyer might be necessary for your case.
- You are Out of Work
- An accident with serious enough repercussions can mean you are unable to work or perform daily activities for an extended period. In such scenarios, you lose out on wages while acquiring debt in medical bills and physical therapy costs. In these situations, if you find yourself unable to support yourself or your family financially, an attorney may be needed to procure the compensation you require.
- Insurance Isn’t Helping
- If you have insurance, your provider should kick in some compensation to help you overcome your accident. However, not all insurance companies properly evaluate an accident. Worst case scenario, your insurance may argue they aren’t the ones to pay when the negligent party’s insurance should provide coverage instead. Whatever the argument may be, it’s the job of an attorney to help settle it and ensure you receive coverage, one way or another.
- You Require Proof
- Sometimes, the only way to convince an insurance company to pay is to provide them with evidence for who is at fault for your accident. However, that task becomes increasingly difficult if you’re attempting to recover from your injuries. Thankfully, your attorney can step in and help. We can gather police reports, medical documentation, witness statements and whatever else is necessary to prove your innocence and need for compensation.
An Array of Accidents
When your need for an auto accident attorney in Bloomington IL becomes clear, let the Law Office of Damon Young walk you through the process. We have dealt with numerous auto accident cases, involving different vehicles and causes for collisions. For example, our cases include:
- Truck Accidents – Large semi-trucks can dominate the highway and easily cause a severe crash if they’re not careful. If on the receiving end of a truck accident, our team can help.
- Motorcycle Accidents – If drivers don’t pay enough attention, motorcycles can easily be overlooked. Don’t let one driver’s lack of awareness put you under financially. Fight for your right to compensation.
- Distracted Driving – Every day, negligent drivers risk the lives of others by texting, applying makeup, eating or performing other activities when they should have their eyes on the road. If you suspect your accident was due to distracted driving, give us a call.
- Drunk Driving – Even worse than distracted driving, some motorists make the choice to get in their car while under the influence of alcohol or drugs. If you or a loved one have suffered at the hands of a drunk driver, let our attorneys represent you.
Contact Our Office
An auto accident attorney for Bloomington IL is only a call away. For assistance in the aftermath of a severe auto collision, the Law Office of Damon Young is here to help. You can contact us today at 309-316-0550 to schedule a free consultation. Also, we are located at 2302 E Oakland, Ste 2, Bloomington, IL 61707.