Auto Accident Attorney Peoria IL
Fight for Your Rights with a Reliable Auto Accident Attorney in Peoria IL
After a severe auto collision, insurance companies aren’t looking out for your best interests. Your insurance agent may mean well, but ultimately, they are keeping track of the bottom line. By minimizing your compensation, they ensure to save themselves money but can cause you physical and financial harm in the long run. So you don’t let an insurance company take advantage of you, get in touch with your local auto accident attorney for Peoria IL, the Law Office of Damon Young.
Damon Young and his team work tirelessly every day to ensure the rights of individuals are never trampled upon. We understand how stressful a car crash can be for anyone, and especially if you’re not the one to blame. Our goal is to help keep you afloat, both financially and health-wise. We build the best possible case for your accident claims, undercutting what insurance companies are offering and getting you the compensation you deserve.
I Was Caught in a Crash; What Now?
In the immediate aftermath of an auto collision, it’s important to stay as calm and collected as you possibly can. Depending on the state of your car and your injury, there are a few steps you are going to want to take.
- Check Yourself and Others – In the car crash, were you hurt at all? How bad was your injury? Take care of yourself first. If you are too injured to do anything, wait till help arrives. However, if you are relatively unscathed, your next step is to make sure anyone else involved in the accident is accounted for and out of harm’s way.
- Assess the Damage – If you can move around and the authorities have been notified of your accident, it’s time to assess the damage. Talk with the other driver and get their side of the story. See how bad the damage to your vehicle is and be sure to document it with your phone’s camera, if possible.
- Talk with Others – Be sure to exchange insurance info with the other drivers involved in the accident. Talk with the authorities who arrived on the scene and any potential witnesses to the accident. Furthermore, get the contact information of everyone involved in and adjacent to the incident.
- Call Insurance – Once the action has died down and you get a free moment, call your insurance company. Explain the situation to them, but don’t claim responsibility for the accident. Moreover, if your insurance company wants to provide a quote for the damages, don’t agree to anything yet.
- Call Damon Young – After getting off the phone with your insurance company, immediately call Damon Young. Our law office can provide the support you need to absolve you of liability in the crash. Additionally, we will negotiate with the insurance companies involved to ensure you get the proper amount of compensation.
Specializing in What You Care About
As far as an auto accident attorney for Peoria IL goes, Damon Young is an excellent choice for handling your claims. Additionally, if needing assistance with other personal injury cases, workers’ compensation or social security disability, you can count on us. For example, we cover:
- Wrongful Death
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Nursing Home Neglect
- Dog Bites
- Trucking Accidents
- Injuries on One’s Property
- Injuries at Work
- Work-Related Illnesses
- And More
Contact Our Office
The Law Office of Damon Young is the auto accident attorney in Peoria IL that will stick with you through thick in thin. Together, we will make sure to get you maximum compensation for your claims. Contact us today at 309-682-3525 to request a free consultation. Also, we are located at 2613 N Knoxville Ave, Peoria, IL 61604.