Car Accident Lawyer Bloomington IL
Find the Right Car Accident Lawyer in Bloomington IL for You
Car accidents are our most common type of personal injury here at the Law Office of Damon Young. After an auto accident injury, the last thing you want to do is fight with the insurance company. You should be able to rely on a qualified lawyer to do that for you instead. That’s where we come in. We are well known for our compassionate yet aggressive services throughout all of Central Illinois, with a dedicated team that works tirelessly to get you the justice you deserve. So, if you were in a severe car accident and suffered injuries due to someone else’s negligence, you could be entitled to compensation. The Law Office of Damon Young can handle the whole process from start to finish. We are the car accident lawyer Bloomington IL trusts.
Common Personal Injury Cases: Auto Accidents
One of the most common forms of personal injury we see here at our office is auto accidents. Auto accident injuries can range from whiplash and broken bones to spinal cord injuries and traumatic brain injuries (TBI). All of these injuries are associated with significant medical bills and time off work. Call us if you:
- Need a strong advocate on your side to fight for your rights.
- Experienced serious injuries that leave you unable to work.
- Have been rejected by your insurance company for injury claims.
By extension, we also handle a lot of motorcycle accidents, which happen to be some of the worst we encounter. This is due to the high speeds involved and lack of protection for the driver, resulting in extreme injury and death.
We also handle many trucking accidents, which are catastrophic due to the sheer size of trucks on the roadway. Whether your injuries are mild or severe, we can fight for compensation to treat your long-lasting injuries. Consider this:
- Trucks weigh between 20 and 30 times as much as cars, making accidents more likely to result in traumatic consequences.
- Trucks stand taller and have higher ground clearance than cars, making it easy for small vehicles to become pinned underneath.
- A fully-loaded tractor-trailer takes up to 40 percent longer than a smaller vehicle to come to a complete stop.
Why You Should Hire an Injury Lawyer
Don’t leave your case up to chance. Call a car accident lawyer in Bloomington IL if you:
- Have severe or permanent injuries.
- Must miss a lot of work without getting compensated.
- Have lost a loved one to a traumatic accident.
- Are having problems negotiating with your insurance company.
- Were involved in an accident caused by a defective part.
- Have extensive car repair and medical bills.
Contact the Law Office of Damon Young
If you are looking for a trusted car accident lawyer in Bloomington IL, call us for a free initial consultation at 309-682-3525 or email us at email@example.com. Also, we are located at 2302 E Oakland, Ste 2, Bloomington, IL 61707.