Car Injury Lawyer Peoria IL
Secure a Car Injury Lawyer in Peoria IL
No matter the size or severity of your accident, you must go through a whole ordeal of applying for coverage from your or the negligent party’s insurance company. For especially unfortunate accidents, resulting in you or a loved one’s injury, you want to get to the root of who is responsible. If not at fault for your accident, a car injury lawyer in Peoria IL can assist you with your case. Get the Law Office of Damon Young on the job.
Damon Young has spent the last 15 years representing clients with their personal injury claims. Whether from an auto accident or another incident, our team is equipped with the knowledge and experience you need. We will work to get you maximum compensation for your claim and make sure the negligent parties take responsibility for their actions.
When Do You Need an Attorney?
Not all auto collisions require an attorney. Simple fender-benders, for example, can often be amicably resolved between all parties involved. However, if more severe damage or harm comes out of a car accident, it may be time to get a lawyer.
- Extent of Damage
- It’s best not to get an attorney involved with incidents such as bumps, scratches, exchanged paint and other minor accidents. However, if damage to your vehicle is extensive and the result of someone’s actions, hire legal representation.
- Personal Injury
- If you can escape a car accident without any injury to you or your loved ones, consider yourself incredibly lucky. But, if your situation proves otherwise and you are harmed in an accident, legal action can be taken. You should want to secure coverage for any medical bills or lost wages.
- Responsibility Under Dispute
- No insurance company likes to take responsibility for an accident. Even when an individual is at fault, insurance providers will always encourage them to deny liability. By getting a lawyer involved, you can get to the root of an accident. We will gather evidence, testimony and more to determine who’s to blame for your damages and injury.
What More Do We Cover?
Aside from offering locals a reliable car injury lawyer in Peoria IL, the Law Office of Damon Young handles a variety of cases involving personal injury, workers’ compensation and social security disability. For example, we will advocate for claims involving:
- Slip and Falls
- Injuries on Commercial Property
- Injuries on Personal Property
- Dog Bites
- Nursing Home Neglect
- Wrongful Deaths
Contact Our Office
After a bad collision, get a car injury lawyer in Peoria IL to help you pick up the pieces. Call the Law Offices of Damon Young today for a free consultation. You can contact us at (309) 682-3525. Also, we are located at 2613 N Knoxville Ave, Peoria, IL 61604.