Find an Injury Attorney in Pekin IL Who Works for You
Securing compensation after any severe injury can be a complicated process. Sometimes, you must contend with determining who’s at fault for your injury. Or, if you know the party at fault, it’s a matter of getting them to agree to compensation. Not to mention, dealing with insurance companies. The list of difficulties goes on and on and can become too much to handle for one person. However, there’s a simple solution to getting the compensation you deserve: hiring an injury attorney for Pekin IL. Moreover, utilizing the Law Office of Damon Young will get you the representation you need.
At the Law Office of Damon Young, you are getting the services of a qualified personal attorney, local to you. Whether dealing with a personal injury, workers’ compensation or social security disability, our team has your back. With over 15 years of experience fighting for victims’ rights, Damon Young has learned how to ensure clients get maximum value for their claims. Moreover, we help those in need when they are stuck recovering and are out of work. Our team shows compassion and dedication in every case we handle.
When a Lawyer Becomes Necessary
Not every accident needs the assistance of an injury attorney. However, it’s important to be aware of when you may need help from a professional so that you can take action quickly. Give Damon Young a call when you are:
- Dealing with Work Injuries – While being injured and securing benefits at work should be straight forward, your employer doesn’t always make it easy on you. Sometimes your requests for compensation can be denied, or your employer begins to retaliate against you. If you find yourself in such a scenario, it’s time to get a lawyer involved.
- Fighting with Insurance – Just like your employer, an insurance company can be difficult when filing a claim. Due to the nature of insurance providers being for-profit, they are always going to look for ways to pay you less. They may even argue your injury doesn’t meet minimum requirements.
- Suffering from Severe Injuries – The basis on how severe your injury may be can also determine whether compensation should be made available to you. Generally, if an injury isn’t enough to inhibit your day to day life, you won’t require compensation. However, when damages begin to affect your work and home life, legal action can be taken.
- In Need of Advice – Sometimes, an accident can be too complicated to work out alone. With numerous parties involved or long-lasting injuries, to name a few examples, your compensation claim can become difficult. Thus, you can call on Damon Young and his team. We’re there for you when you need legal guidance the most.
Our Injury Cases
As an injury attorney for Pekin IL and the surrounding areas, we’ve supported clients in all variety of personal injury or workers’ comp cases. Rest assured, when you hire Damon Young, you have experience on your side. Examples of cases we cover include:
- Slip and Falls
- Injuries on Commercial Property
- Injuries on Residential Property
- Workplace Injuries
- Auto Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Wrongful Death
- Nursing Home Neglect
- And More
Give Us a Call
When you need to speak to an injury attorney for Pekin IL, who dedicates themselves to your case, you know who to call. Get in touch with the professionals at the Law Office of Damon Young today. You can contact us at 309-682-3525 to request a free consultation. Also, our Peoria office is located at 2613 N Knoxville Ave, Peoria, IL 61604.