Personal Injury Lawyer Peoria IL
Find Representation with a Personal Injury Lawyer in Peoria IL
After a severe injury impacts your life, the last thing you need is to have a hospital hammer you with costs and fees. Especially if the said injury is bad enough to prevent you from working, you deserve compensation in some way. For scenarios where you were not at fault for your suffering, a personal injury lawyer in Peoria IL can make sure the party at fault takes responsibility. The Law Office of Damon Young can assist you in such personal injury cases.
Damon Young has 15 years of experience handling the most difficult cases. Such cases involve personal injury, workers’ compensation and social security disability. At our law office, we address your case from every angle and determine the best strategy to protect your rights. For accidents you had no control over, you don’t deserve to suffer. Our professionals will help ease your stress and maximize the value of your claim.
When Do You Need a Personal Injury Lawyer?
Unfortunately, not every instance where you become injured will result in your need for a personal injury lawyer. However, in cases where little of the fault is your’s, you have the best chance for your claim to succeed. Some of the most notable instances for a winnable case include:
- Car Accidents – Did you have the right of way but were run into by another vehicle? You have a right to compensation.
- Dog Bites – Especially aggressive dogs can be scary. If a neighbor’s dog gets away from them and takes a bite out of your leg, the neighbor can be held accountable.
- Nursing Home Negligence – When nursing home staff neglects or abuses you or a loved one, call an attorney right away.
- Slips & Falls – If a business forgets to put up a “wet floor” sign, or a neighbor forgets to de-ice their sidewalk, and you end up taking a spill, the negligent party is responsible.
- Wrongful Death – When any one of these instances results in wrongful death (i.e., dying in a crash, perishing from a medication error, etc.), you and your family deserve proper closure.
What We Do for You
The primary goal of your personal injury lawyer in Peoria IL is to ensure you get the most possible compensation from your claim. At the Law Office of Damon Young, we go about this by tending to your case in several ways:
- Once a doctor releases you, we gather all medical reports, bills, etc. to determine how bad an injury is and how much money you are owed back.
- We gather evidence and witness statements to determine what happened in your accident and how “at fault” the other party is.
- Other litigation includes drafting pleadings, discovery requests and motions, all in preparation for a potential court date.
- When insurance companies aren’t willing to put out, we fight for your right to proper coverage.
- Our goal is to resolve a case before it goes to court, but if it goes that far, we then represent you in front of a judge. We present the best argument possible to secure compensation for your injuries.
Call Our Office Today
To determine whether you have a case for the suffering you have sustained, call your local personal injury lawyer for Peoria IL, the Law Office of Damon Young. Contact us today at (309) 682-3525. Also, we are located at 2613 N Knoxville Ave, Peoria, IL 61604.