Social Security Disability Attorney Bloomington IL
How Can a Social Security Disability Attorney in Bloomington IL Help You?
You’ve continued to apply for Social Security disability benefits but to no avail! It seems the Social Security Administration won’t give your claim the time of day. However, all is not lost. With help from a Social Security disability attorney in Bloomington IL, you can get your application back on track. Trust in the services of the Law Office of Damon Young.
As an experienced attorney of 15 years, Damon Young has handled a variety of challenging cases. From workers’ compensation law to personal injury, and more, we’ve dealt with the worse Bloomington and Peoria have had to offer. By taking a personal approach to every case, we prepare our clients for every outcome and work to get the best results possible.
Improve Your Chances at Acceptance
Unfortunately, the Social Security Administration rejects most SSD claims. Near 65% of applicants won’t be approved for SSD. However, with the right attorney on your side, your odds of acceptance go up significantly.
- Filing Your Claim
- Where most applications start (and stop) is at the point of claim filing. Paperwork can be complicated and extensive, allowing for plenty of mistakes to be made. Although, if you have a lawyer assisting you, they can ensure your claim is completed and filed correctly.
- Gathering Evidence
- To further bolster your claim for SSD, medical evidence is key. However, if you don’t know the proper channels, you might not collect all the information you need. Instead, let an attorney talk with your doctors to obtain all the necessary medical documentation for your claim.
- Appealing a Claim
- If you didn’t have a lawyer helping you through the application of your claim, or you are still denied by the SSA, an attorney can help appeal your claim. We will help you build your case and prepare you for your disability hearing. Together with our guidance and knowledge, we can give you the best possible shot for receiving SSD.
Special Cases for SSD
If you are still worried about not receiving SSD after applying, a Social Security disability attorney in Bloomington IL can show you other options for applicants. There are several special exceptions to Social Security that don’t necessarily apply to the person directly affected by the injury or condition. For example, specialty cases in which you can apply for SSD are:
- If you have low vision or are blind.
- An adult child can receive benefits once a worker goes on SSD if the child was with a disability before the age of 18.
- If you are the widow or widower to a recently deceased worker and you are also with disability.
- Wounded Warriors and Veterans can receive exclusive benefits through SSD.
Call Our Office
Don’t let the Social Security Administration outright reject your claim. Fight for your right to SSD with help from a Social Security disability attorney in Bloomington IL. You can contact the Law Office of Damon Young today at (309) 682-3525. Also, we are located at 2613 N Knoxville Ave, Peoria, IL 61604.