Social Security Disability Attorney Peoria IL
Secure Help with a Social Security Disability Attorney in Peoria IL
Are you out of work due to sickness or injury? Based on your specific situation, Social Security disability may be an option for you. SSD is an alternative to workers’ compensation and something you can apply and qualify for if Social Security covers your job. However, the application process can be long and difficult without help from a Social Security disability attorney in Peoria IL. If looking to apply for benefits, call the Law Office of Damon Young.
Damon Young and his team of associates work hard to secure your rights. Whether needing workers’ compensation, dealing with a personal injury or are applying for Social Security disability, we’re there when you need us the most. As a law firm with 15 years of experience handling cases throughout Central Illinois, we’ve become one of the area’s choice attorneys for our focus.
Representation from Start to Finish
If you’re wondering when the best time is to get an attorney involved for your SSD, the best answer is anytime. From start to finish, we can help you present the best case possible when applying for monthly benefits.
- The Beginning
- Filling out all the required paperwork for SSD can be a long and arduous process. Moreover, if you make a mistake, you can expect to be immediately denied. However, with the assistance of a lawyer, we can walk you through your application, and increase your chances for a successful claim.
- The Middle
- Unfortunately, most Social Security disability claims are denied (near 65%). However, that doesn’t mean your application is dead. The next step in the process is to appeal your claim, and an attorney can help. We will gather all medical evidence, talk with your doctors and build a complete case to present at a hearing.
- The End
- When the time comes, an attorney can present your appeal for reconsideration in front of the administrative law judge. We will present the facts, explaining how your disability has affected your ability to work. Although we can’t guarantee a judge will accept your case, we ensure you’re prepared and have the best chance at approval.
What Does the Social Security Administration Consider with SSD?
As a Social Security disability attorney for Peoria IL, we want to build the best case possible for you. However, there are specific questions and qualifications the Social Security program looks for before they consider accepting your claim. For example, they will determine your acceptance based on:
- How long and recently you’ve been working for.
- How severe of a condition or injury you have.
- Whether your condition prevents you from working.
- If your condition is on the Social Security program’s list of qualifying disabilities.
- If you can do any other type of work with your disability.
Contact Us Today
If you wish to apply for SSD, you’re going to need all the help you can get. Get in touch with a Social Security disability attorney in Peoria IL at the Law Office of Damon Young. You can contact us at (309) 682-3525. Also, we are located at 2613 N Knoxville Ave, Peoria, IL 61604.