We Can Handle
Your Social Security Disability Case
If you need help with your initial application for social security disability benefits, or if you have already been denied and need help with the appeal, call the Law Office of Damon Young. We can help you overcome the frustrating roadblocks that are often a part of the SSDI application process. Applying for social security disability can be a long and confusing ordeal. We have your best interests at heart, utilizing our many years of experience in this area.
So, if you have put in a lot of painstaking effort and hard work to apply for SSDI benefits yet have been repeatedly denied, get in touch with the Law Office of Damon Young. Our social security disability attorneys do this day in and day out – unlike lawyers who specialize just in criminal or real estate law. We have the skill and experience necessary to bring your case to a proper resolution.
Why do you need a social security disability lawyer?
- Your chances of being approved significantly increase.
- We understand how to present a case in the most favorable light.
- We can collect and submit relevant medical evidence, get medical opinions from your doctors, draft briefs and prepare you for the judge’s questions at the hearing.
- Our team will draft compelling legal arguments to show the Social Security Administration wrongly denied your case.
- We will evaluate the strength of your case and assist you with your initial application.