Workers’ Compensation Attorney Peoria IL
Secure Proper Representation with a Workers’ Compensation Attorney in Peoria IL
You would hope that your workplace provides a safe and comfortable environment to perform your job in. However, accidents can happen, and you can potentially end up with a severe injury while on the job. In this scenario, it’s crucial for your employer to do everything they can in assisting you with a full recovery. However, if you find they are neglecting your injury and not providing the proper compensation, it’s time to get a workers’ compensation attorney in Peoria IL involved: call the Law Offices of Damon Young.
Damon Young looks at your case from every angle. With over 15 years of experience handling workers’ compensation cases, personal injury cases and other legal matters, we are the right firm for you. Our legal advice and tactics are sure to secure you the compensation you deserve. It’s not just about winning a case but fighting for your rights as an employee and an individual.
When Do You Need Legal Help?
Sometimes, your employer or insurance companies will be on top of your compensation claim, and completely cover your medical expenses and other fees accordingly. But for the situations where you aren’t getting a response or aren’t getting enough coverage, you may need legal assistance.
- Trouble with Treatment
- With expensive medical treatments and procedures, an insurance company can often drag their feet in approving you for coverage. Sometimes, they’ll try denying your claim for any variety of reasons. If this occurs, a workers’ compensation attorney can prove your need for compensation.
- Ability to Work
- For especially terrible injuries, it can sometimes permanently affect an employee, making them unable to come back to work. Unfortunately, some employers won’t buy into providing the compensation needed for such an injury. If so, you need to involve a lawyer.
- Up Against Preexisting Conditions
- If an insurance company can make an excuse for getting out of covering your injury, they will. Especially in scenarios where you have a preexisting injury or condition involving the portion of you that was also injured on the job. A proper lawyer can set the record straight for you.
What Does Workers’ Comp Cover?
When hurt on the job, you require a workers’ compensation attorney in Peoria IL. However, what does it mean to suffer a workplace injury? If you end up accidentally spraining your ankle and taking a few days to recover, that isn’t what workers’ compensation covers. The types of injuries where you may be eligible for workers’ compensation include:
- Occupational Illnesses – Sickness resulting from work conditions
- Repetitive Motion Injuries – Injury caused by repeated motion
- Stress Related Injuries – Physical or emotional harm caused by your work environment
- Preexisting Conditions – If a preexisting condition is aggravated by your work
For a workers’ compensation attorney in Peoria IL who will fiercely fight for your rights, you can count on the Law Office of Damon Young. Contact us today at (309) 682-3525. Also, we are located at 2613 N Knoxville Ave, Peoria, IL 61604.