Workers’ Compensation Lawyer Bloomington IL
Call Us When You Need a Workers’ Compensation Lawyer in Bloomington IL
Unfortunately, workplace accidents happen. The Law Office of Damon Young frequently sees workers’ compensation cases involving injury to the neck, back, spine, shoulders, arms and legs. As your trusted workers’ compensation lawyer in Bloomington IL, we are skilled in all the latest workers’ compensation laws. It’s our job to help you navigate the complex process of filing for the money you deserve after suffering any workplace injury. Upon sustaining an injury at work, first, you should obtain medical attention and get your injuries documented. Then, call us.
Why Call a Workers’ Compensation Lawyer?
Workers’ compensation laws are in place to protect both employees and employers. Our team knows these laws inside and out and is committed to helping those suffering from workplace injuries get the resources they need. Our goal is to help you recover quickly and get back to work. We will:
- Help you coordinate benefits, so you remain within the law.
- Represent you if your employer attempts to terminate, modify or suspend your benefits.
- Stand up to the insurance company’s lawyers throughout the negotiation process.
- Make sure you meet deadlines.
- Advise you of whether or not you can hold other parties responsible for your injury.
- Provide you with valuable information about other benefits you may be eligible to receive, such as Social Security, unemployment or disability.
We will make sure you get the right amount of money about the type and severity of your injury. After experiencing an on-the-job accident, many people aren’t able to go back to work any time soon, or maybe not even at all. If you can’t work for long periods due to an injury from work, remember you may deserve compensation from your employer.
Contact the Law Office of Damon Young
We specialize in workers’ compensation law. Get in touch with our attorneys now for a free initial consultation in Bloomington IL at 309-682-3525.