Workers’ Compensation Lawyer Peoria IL
Fight for Your Rights with a Workers’ Compensation Lawyer in Peoria IL
Don’t let your employer or insurance company bully you when you become injured in the workplace. After all, it’s your health on the line. To secure the proper protections, you need the right workers’ compensation lawyer in Peoria IL. Thankfully, the Law Office of Damon Young will fight for the rights of any employee throughout the Central Illinois area.
Damon Young has the years of experience needed to handle the most difficult workers’ compensation or personal injury cases. For over 15 years, we’ve helped employees stand up to their employers or insurance companies when they refuse compensation. By analyzing the facts of your case, we can construct an argument meant to ensure you’re not taken advantage of.
When Should You Involve a Lawyer?
Your first instinct might be to handle your workers’ compensation claim by yourself, and for small cases, this may be manageable. However, when you must fight your insurance company or employers, only a lawyer has the skill and knowledge to properly defend your claim properly.
- You are Denied Compensation
- The first hurdle for acquiring workers’ compensation is applying for it through your employer or insurance. Unfortunately, this can sometimes lead to companies attempting to invalidate your claim. To stop this from happening, you need the legal guidance of a lawyer.
- Compensation is Being Taken Away
- You may agree upon compensation at the beginning, but employers and insurance companies don’t want to get caught footing the bill forever. If you feel benefits are being taken away from you prematurely, an attorney can fight for your right to keep them.
- You Aren’t Receiving Maximum Benefits
- If you aren’t well versed in employee law, it can be impossible to know if you’re receiving all the benefits you should. Often, it’s left up to you to figure it out, and insurance companies or employers may not be willing to help. Instead, have your lawyer find you the maximum amount of compensation available.
What is Covered by Workers’ Comp?
Before you find a workers’ compensation lawyer in Peoria IL, make sure your claim is something that will be covered. The Law Office of Damon Young is well versed in handling a variety of cases, fighting employers and insurance companies alike. You can claim workers’ compensation when you suffer from:
- Repetitive Motion Injuries – If your assigned tasks harm you by a continuous action performed in your workplace
- Stress Related Injuries – When the stress of your job significantly hurts you physically or emotionally
- Preexisting Conditions – If you have preexisting conditions that are exasperated by your work environment
- Occupational Illness – When you become severely sick due to your work environment
Call Our Office
Don’t let your employers or insurance company walk all over you. Get the help you need from a workers’ compensation lawyer in Peoria IL you can trust: The Law Office of Damon Young. Contact us today at (309) 682-3525. Also, we are located at 2613 N Knoxville Ave, Peoria, IL 61604.