Need a Workers’ Compensation Attorney?
The Law Office of Damon Young can help. We are well-versed in all the latest workers’ compensation laws, which are designed to protect both employees and employers. After suffering any workplace injury and obtaining medical attention, seek our help right away. We will assist you in navigating the complex process of filing for the money you deserve. Our team is committed to helping those suffering from workplace injuries get the resources they need to recover quickly and get back to work.
We see frequent workers’ compensation cases involving injury to the neck, back, spine, shoulders, arms and legs. As a result of your on-the-job accident, you may not be able to go back to work any time soon, or maybe not even at all. Many people who are unable to work for long periods due to an injury sustained at work don’t realize they are entitled to compensation. We can make sure you get the right amount of money based on the severity of your injury.
Reasons to call a workers’ compensation lawyer:
- Your attorney can keep you apprised of deadlines you are required to meet.
- They will advise you of whether or not you can hold other parties responsible for your injury.
- Your lawyer will provide you with valuable information about other benefits you may be eligible to receive, such as Social Security, unemployment or disability.
- They can also help you coordinate these benefits, so you remain within the law.
- They will represent you if your employer attempts to terminate, modify or suspend your benefits.
- Your attorney will stand up to the insurance company’s lawyers throughout the negotiation process.